Marital Advice

**** Our Happy, Happy Valentines Day ****

My wife and I have a unique Valentine's card ritual that we do every year.  

On Valentine's Day, we go to a card shop together and carefully study the cards.  After serious contemplation, we select a card for each other.  We exchange cards on the spot and read the card carefully selected for us by each other.  We thank each other for the wonderful, meaningful card and share a hug and a kiss right there in the card shop.

Then, we put the cards back on the rack and go to our favorite bar and buy some cocktails with the money we would have spent on the cards.  And, that's how my wife and I have a Happy, Happy Valentine's Day.


Happy Valentines Day to You,
However You Choose to Celebrate it.

Check out this link to see what book reviewers are saying about
Marital Advice to my Grandson, Joel

https://www.amazon.com/Marital-Advice-Grandson-Joel-Husband/dp/0692998152


Copyright  ©  2018 By Peter Davidson

Comments